17 Feb 2012

In celebration of London Fashion Week, we take a stroll down memory lane

It's that time of the year, it's London Fashion Week again! The stylish masses have descended upon the capital to join in on what will be a crazy and creativity-filled week, which started with its first day on Friday. I absolutely adore when London Fashion Week rolls around, being a Londoner myself I join in on the mayhem. I have photographed at London Fashion Week for the last two seasons and yet to fail to be amazed by what I capture (and that's just the show-goers). Hopefully I will be showing my face there over the weekend. But for now, I wanted to celebrate the occasion by taking a stroll down memory lane with some of my favourite images that I have taken over the previous seasons.








The last two images were taken at Tween Autumn/ Winter 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment