26 Mar 2012

London fashion week memories...



At last I get around to sharing my photos from this London Fashion Week just gone by! This season, I only had one day, so to break with the usual habit of popping by Somerset House, I decided to see what the action was like at the Topshop Showspace. The venue was beautifully set by the river, across from the nearly-completed Shard. At sunset, the river bank was picturesque, and little neon and pattern-clashing fashion birds added the accent. I didn't get many terribly good photos (I was too shy on that particular day!), but I'll let what I have speak for themselves.

(I also met the lovely Alice Point. Here she is pictured in her bright neon hat in the last picture.)





2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your lovely encouraging words on my blog, i was really going through a little dip and your comment really helped me get past it :)

    That first picture is fantastic, loving the blue hair, the blue trousers and the lightning
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that fluorescent green beanie accent.

    ReplyDelete